Monday, March 16, 2009

You've Got (Legal) Issues

Since this game is being based off Game Freak's games, I run into problems. Legal problems. I don't think this will be an issue, since Pokémon World Online exists without running into legal issues. If it does become an issue, I plan to reach out to fans to create their own Pokémon sprites, sounds, etc. Hopefully none of this will have to happen.

Otherwise, the game is being developed slowly, but I need more help -- if you know Java, Objective-C or HTML please contact me!

3 comments:

  1. I believe that it is legal as long as you give Game Freak a credit for designing them (don't say that you made them). I believe that these companies don't mind sensible fan-made games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know java and HTML, and am willing to learn Objective-C, and I'd definitely like to help out with this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. james, ill help you, but not until later into 4th quarter wid its

    ReplyDelete