Monday, April 20, 2009

Another Posting Schedule

As much as I love to post twice a week on this blog, I'm running out of material. I've already discussed much of the planned material, and I don't want to get ahead of myself. The pace of development is quickening, so the more time I spend on the project the faster it gets to you.

Also, a new website is being developed for the game which will be more suited to host forums, images, videos and news. This site will most likely debut with our first alpha, which we want to be completed in about 3 weeks.

With that said, I will begin to post once a week, on Fridays.

1 comment:

  1. i would love to see this mod progress. playing epic pet wars just makes me hope it comes through. the toughest part is that first release and once thats out a bigger gathering develops, with more support and the ability to find more help :)

    ReplyDelete